Reaching into the heart of the motorcycle community to keep it real!
Fast Lane Biker Magazine Delmarva (“FLBD”) has successfully launched its Biker Buzz Blog (www.flbdelmarva.com/biker-buzz) offering news and articles of interest to motorcyclists from a variety of sources as well as original content. As a result, FLBD is seeking to expand content by adding the elements of diversity, education, information and fun and is reaching out to authors and experts interested in addressing topics that include:
· Technology Review*
· New Motorcycle Review (Multiple Reviews Accepted)*
· Product Review*
· Tech Tips
· Paint and Customization*
· New Apparel Options*
· Legal Issues
· Event Pre- and Post-Review*
· Military Ride Event Monitoring/Reporting
· Women’s Issues/Recommendations
· Statistical Reporting
· Top 10 Lists (number of list items flexible)
· Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss specific assignment topics.
* We do not publish marketing content. Please do not waste your time or ours by submitting sales posts disguised as a review.
The expansion of Biker Buzz began with the addition of Marty Sullivan, FLBD Travel Columnist, Motoblogger and Motovlogger. We are not currently accepting travel-related posts unless they are unique experiences or written from unique perspectives.
To be considered, please send via email to email@example.com.
– All posts are subject to review.
– Submit only original, engaging, relevant content.
– Be proficient at your craft – spelling/grammar check, verify facts, verify links and contact information.
– Respect copyright/trademark materials – use symbols (®©™) where appropriate and seek permission when necessary (sometimes all it takes is a quick email or phone call!).
– Posts should be approximately 800 words (ideally) but please do not restrict yourself based on post size. If it’s good, we want to see it!
– If possible, posts should include at least one representative photo, however, we can add a photo so do not limit yourself based on the availability of a photo.
– Please include a brief author bio (50 words or less) and, if possible, an author photo.
– Accepted posts will be shared on our blog, our Facebook pages (3), relative Facebook pages (approx. 20), Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
– You may add up to two (2) links.
– If you are interested in being a consistent contributor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can monitor your analytics and make that decision.
– We expect to be advised if your post has been published ANYWHERE in the 6 months immediately preceding submission to FLBD Biker Buzz. Additionally, please contact us prior to submitting posts previously or currently submitted to our direct competitors. If in doubt, contact us at email@example.com for confirmation.
We look forward to reviewing your talents! Thank you in advance for your submission to FLBD!